Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Rear End


I shared these pictures on Instagram so I thought I would put them on my blog too :)


I love having my agenda on the back of my car.....


But it has come at a price!  Several weeks ago, someone actually keyed the side of my car in the Target parking lot!


And since I was parked in a wide open spot with the cart return to one side, I have to assume my car was keyed due to my "advertising."  Oh well!  That just makes me want to add more ;)


Would YOU want to drive behind me?

6 comments:

Rudy Rukus said...

I saw these on instagram and totally laughed! I LOVE it. and when it all goes down believe me I want to be parked right next to you!!

Jenny said...

Ha ha.....someone called me "paranoid." I like to think I'm "prepared." Not sure what part of my bumper stickers make me paranoid......since when is speaking out for your beliefs a crime? This IS still America after all :) Oh yeah, but I almost forgot....only the liberals get to have their voices heard ;) The rest of us are just crazy!!

Ashley Rahar said...

I LOVE the elephant with the little elephants! I want one of those!

Heather said...

I pinned little kids shirts that have the Republican elephant and say "Raised Right." Love it!

Mama M. said...

Oooh, I want some of those tshirts, Heather! Jenny, those bumper stickers crack me up! I'm with Rudy...I'm gonna be right by your side when everything goes to heck! And, we'll bring our own guns! ;)

Jessica said...

I still have my Mom's Drive The Economy (Mitt Romney) sticker on my car, next to my USMC and my "No I Don't Go To School stickers.

LOVE them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin