Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Question Friday!

Every week I swear I'm gonna get my act together and participate in Mama M's 5 QF Friday, but I actually only end up joining in once every 6 mos or so! Sad too, because it's such a fun way for bloggers to get to know each other even better, and I know I'll appreciate it when looking back on this blog that I use as my family journal!

But today, mostly due to lack of sleep from a very cranky baby who was up all night so my brain is fried and I don't want to think about any other posts (whew!), I'm managing to join in :D

So, here goes:

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Nope! Honestly, it's the end of the month and we're outta moolah! I did have to run out and buy Josh some new polos for school after discovering that all of his had "emblems" on them and were against his private school's strict dress code....but that was about it outside of groceries.

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Oh, I would LOVE to see Taylor Swift in concert! Not only do I love her music, but I've heard she puts on an amazing show. Actually, Allie is headed to see her in a few weeks here in Kansas City, and I'm jealous!!!

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

Least favorite.....cleaning toilets! And that's why hubby does it ;D
Most favorite......laundry! I never get tired of doing laundry, even when I don't have any help and have to do it all myself. There's just something enjoyable about folding clean laundry, and I love that I can do it while watching t.v. (something I rarely get to do!), so it's almost like a break for me!

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

New appliances, without a doubt! I would love to have 2 of everything....washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, trash compactors, etc., etc......! I currently have two ovens, and I can't imagine life without both of them, but we are often wishing for more of the others as well! And I would SO love a ginormous fridge!!! And since I'm not much of a fashionista, I really couldn't care less about my wardrobe (much to Allie's chagrin!).

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Ok ya'll, Miracle Whip is just NASTY!!!!

*I recently created a Fan page on Facebook for my blog! If you're interested in following along and getting updates when I post, be sure to check it out and "like" Toddlers, Teens and In-Betweens!

5 comments:

Liz ~ Staying Home said...

8 kiddos! Holy schmoly! I have three wild ones and always find larger families amazing. All the kids always seem so together...okay well at least the Duggars and all of their buds. :)
Agreed on Taylor Swift, she is so awesome in concert.
Agreed on laundry, I'd rather not have any chores but if I have to choose, laundry is it.
Glad to have found your blog! I'm also following you on Twitter.

Danna said...

I would love love love to see Taylor Swift too! I have some friends that will be seeing her in KC too, small world, ha!

Mama M. said...

Bah! I just *sputter*...I can't *sputter some more*...Miracle Whip is NOT nasty!! So there. ;)

I'd like to see Taylor Swift too...and, wow. 2 ovens? I envy. I envy much. Oh, and btw...I have some laundry for you to satisfy that enjoyment of yours. I'll overnight it to you!

Tesha said...

Oh what a sweet family. I am happy to learn about another link up also. I am from Kelly's link up. i am happy to have found you. Your pictures are beautiful, I love photography also. thanks for sharing.

Courtney said...

I totally am with you on the toilets and laundry! Don't know about the mayo and miracle whip- I don't know that I've ever paid attention to the difference!

Blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin